Log in, go to your ad in the control panel, and then click images. There you will find picture upload and under that box you will see picture validation.
Picture validation facts:
The picture that you upload for validation will be valid 365 days (1 year)
Only RealEscort admins will see the validation picture!
The validation picture will not be visible on your ad.
You will get more customers if you are picture valid!
Picture validate is for true, real, massage and escorts workers that give professional service to customers.
Your validation picture must be:
1. A real picture of yourself, taken today!
2. It must show all of your face and at least ½ your body.
3. You cannot blur your face.
4. The signature must be hand written and you must write the following on the paper.
I Love RealEscort
Ad Name: Your Ad Name
This is how a picture validation picture could look.
(image is an example, not real)
If you try to cheat in this process, by modifying the picture in photo editing programs (in any way!) or uploading fake pictures to your ad after validation, WE WILL DELETE YOUR AD, NO WARNINGS!
How can i take this picture:
1. Get a friend or customer to take the picture for you.
2. Take it yourself with the timer on your camera or phone.
3. Use a big mirror in your bathroom or bedroom to take the picture of yourself - remember to disable the flash.
What is picture validation?
It's a system where admins/staff of RealEscort get a real picture of the advertiser, where we can be 99% certain it's the person in the picture. Every time an advertiser uploads pictures to their ad we will compare those to the validation picture, to make sure that they are the same! So users/customers on the site can be sure that if they book this person, they will meet the person in the picture, and not someone else!
On the site users will see that you are picture valid like this:
In region, city you are in.
In front page ads.
In priority ads listed under the regions page.
In priority ads on the city page.
In lists at the right side.
And if they click the picture validation icon they will get information about how we picture validate in a popup just like the one you are looking at now.